Ways We Help
Since its founding more than 153 years ago, The Salvation Army helps families and individuals in crisis every day. We are committed to
- Serving ALL people without discrimination
- Respecting the dignity of each individual we serve
- Caring for the whole person or family, while addressing their most urgent needs
- Offering a safe space and compassionate support to young mothers and their children
- Providing long-term solutions to return people to fulfilling lives
The Salvation Army cannot accomplish its mission on its own. Our uniformed Officers and professional staff provide solutions to the suffering and isolation of addiction, poverty, and hunger in our community. Together we offer hope and restoration to those in our community who need help the most.
Need HELP for yourself or a loved one?
The Salvation Army offers emergency assistance to families and individuals in every zip code across the region. Click on the GET HELP button for additional information and to get started.