Getting Angel Tree Help in Prince William, VA
If you need help getting Christmas gifts for your family this year, then you have come to the right place. Each year, The Salvation Army National Capital Area Command assists thousands of parents in the Washington, DC Metro Area with providing their families a wonderful Christmas through our Angel Tree program.
In order to qualify for assistance, applicants must be in need due to an emergency financial hardship, underemployment, or unemployment. At this time only children 12 years old and under are able to receive gifts.
How to Register
Registration will take place on the following days.
September 18, 19, 20 and 21, 2017
Tuesday and Wednesday, September 19 and 20
Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Monday and Thursday, September 18 and 21
Hours: 2:00 – 6:30 p.m. Evening Registration
ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION DAYS
Wednesday and Thursday, October 18 and 19
Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The Salvation Army Prince William Corps
1483 Old Bridge Road Suite 102
Woodbridge, VA 22192
Please note that only families currently residing in Prince William County, City of Manassas, and Manassas Park can register for the Angel Tree Program at the Prince William County, VA location.
What to Bring
Please bring the following items with you to registration:
- Picture ID (Virginia Residents only)
- Birth Certificates for all children 12 years and younger
- Proof of Household Income (income should be current within the last 30 days)
- Proof of Residency (Current Lease or rent receipts)
- Proof of Household expenses/bills (most current bills including rent, utilities, child support, etc.)
- If you are not the lease holder, you must have a notarized letter stating that you and your children live there and pay $X amount for rent. You also must have other mailed documents (proof of income, pay stub, W2, etc.) at that address.
- If you are residing at a shelter you must have a letter from the shelter stating the percentage you pay into escrow or any other fees you are responsible for.
Please check back here after December 1, 2017 to get additional information about Angel Tree Distribution in Prince William County, VA.
For additional information not found on this page, please call The Salvation Army Prince William Corps at 703-580-8991.