Getting Angel Tree Help in Arlington, VA
If you need help getting Christmas gifts for your family this year, then you have come to the right place. Each year, The Salvation Army National Capital Area Command assists thousands of parents in Washington, DC Metro Area with providing their families a wonderful Christmas through our Angel Tree program.
In order to qualify for assistance, applicants must be in need due to an emergency financial hardship, underemployment, or unemployment. At this time only children 12 years old and under are able to receive gifts.
How to Register
September 16 – 22, 2017
September 16 10am – 4pm (Saturday)
September 18, 20 and 22 9:30am – 4:30pm (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
September 19 and 21 1:00pm – 7:00pm (Tuesday and Thursday)
The Salvation Army Arlington
516 S. Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22204
Please note that only families currently residing in Arlington, VA can register for the Angel Tree Program at the Arlington, VA location.
What to Bring
Please bring the following items with you to registration
- Picture ID (Arlington, VA Residents only) Residents in zipcode 22041 will be assisted by The Salvation Army Fairfax Corps
- Birth Certificates for all children 12 years and younger
- Proof of Household Income (income should be current within the last 30 days)
- Proof of Residency (Current Lease or rent receipts)
- Proof of Household expenses/bills (most current bills including rent, utilities, child support, etc.)
- If you are not the lease holder, you must have a notarized letter stating that you and your children live there and pay $X amount for rent. You also must have other mailed documents (proof of income, pay stub, W2, etc.) at that address.
- If you are residing at a shelter you must have a letter from the shelter stating the percentage you pay into escrow or any other fees you are responsible for.
Pick up information for Arlington Angel Tree
Please check back here after December 1, 2017 to get additional information about Angel Tree Distribution in Arlington, VA.
For additional information not found on this page, please call The Salvation Army Arlington Corps at 703-979-3380.